Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 5 August 2011

A deck of...

Build day 9

We arrived yesterday afternoon to find Steve on his knees - Now I know the customer is KING but obeisance, could I get used to this?  Well apparently not; Steve was simply measuring and marking out the steel for the tug deck...ah well.

Steve using a Plasma cutter
The gas locker hatchway has now been fabricated
The cants (raised gunwales) created 

Steve is now measuring and marking the hatch way that needs to be made in the tug deck for us to get access to Yarwood's hold.

I think this was conversations about skin tanks for the generator that will live below decks in the hold..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.