Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 15 June 2013

A little variety in the weather

Saturday in Abingdon; sunny, rainy, windy, blustery followed by more sunshine, showers, squalls and anything the weather system wants to try and throw at us.  One goes out in tea-shirt and comes back in full wet weather kit, or vice versa.   Apart from walking the dogs when we were blessed with sunshine,  and then going into town for lunch with Vic and Sue, when the heavens opened upon us, we have kept our heads down and will remain so for the rest of the day I suspect.

Never mind, nearly mid summer.

 Narrowboats No Problem and Yarwood moored together on the meadows at Abingdon

 This brass band were braving the chilly conditions and entertaining visitors to the town
 
And this band were entertaining me!   L-R Joe Sue and Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.