Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 17 August 2013

Zotch

We enjoyed a lazy day in Loughborough yesterday, a wander around the town, an eye test for me  - I had dropped my prescription sunglasses in the lock prior to Leicester - a walk with the dogs and then I got in some provisions.  There is now a massive Tesco and Sainsbury's and M&S and Aldi all  close to the moorings so one is spoilt for choice; my choice on this occasion was treats from M&S and basics from Aldi.   Joe got his jollies in B&Q....

So this morning, refreshed,  we left Loughborough at 7.30am and headed off through two locks out on to the R. Soar again.  We are now moored at Zouch, pronounced Zotch, all of three miles from our starting point.  Tonight we are out at the local pub/restaurant , The Rose and Crown, with David and Lisa of Nb what a Lark for our 'last supper' before the parting of our ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.