Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 1 November 2013

First night

First night/day in our winter mooring and we have been hit three times by the hire boats as they are shifted about the basin and got ready for winter...it happens
An acknowledgement/apology would have been appreciated though...know what I mean?

Joe went off this morning to catch a train to Peterborough via Leicester, to get our car and I cycled back along the towpath to Foxton, five and a quarter miles away, cycled back, that is ten and a half miles of running for two Labradors who are now out cold.

We have spoken to a number of the other winter moorers here and tonight we are all going into town for a pint, or two, and a meal;there is a table booked for thirteen - I just hope they are all wearing name badges because the old memory is going to fail me I am sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.