Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Ahead of the game.....for a change

We were out celebrating yet another Boater's birthday last night so 'fast day' was abandoned pretty promptly I am afraid as we trooped off into Town with our fellow winter moorers to raise a glass to Ann of Nb. Jeanie Deans.  Today but we picked up the baton again.  We also tackled the Christmas shopping and headed off to Leicester to do the deed and two hours later we were heading back to the boat, job done.  Tomorrow I will get it all wrapped and I am so proud of myself, this from someone who has shopped for Christmas on Christmas Eve before now!  And, the initial food order from Tesco will be delivered to Mother tomorrow ahead of our Christmas with the Family in Essex.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley and Joe and Happy belated New Year to you .
    Sitting out the winter at home and browsing through your blog we realise we just can't wait to get boating again. However, a spot of maternity leave firstfor Lexi who is due a litter of pups soon. Can't see my boating season starting 'til May this year, tho' Jonathan will be out on Achilles before then no doubt. All worth the delay though we are hoping. Keep the grand ole blog going, as we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you both best wishes to the expectant Mum!!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.