Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 1 May 2014

Sunday at Four Lanes End

Sunday was a lovely day again.  A lazy start then I took the dogs for a tramp along the Middlewood Way, a dismantled railway track between Marple and Macclesfield.  I walked towards Marple for an hour and then turned and returned the same route.

 Spotted this pair in afield close to the Middlewood Way and 'mum' has spotted me


 How Cute???
 

 The sunshine has brought out the cowslips in abundance
 
 Middlewood Way
 
Returning from the dog walk I showered and changed and then Joe, the Dogs and I walked along the towpath towards Bollington and had a very pleasant Sunday lunch and a pint of well kept Doombar in The Windmill at Whiteley Green.  We walked back to the boat along the Middlewood way.
 
 A myriad of cowslips
 
What could Stubbs have made of this scene...minus the tyres of course

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.